The monitor include a driver board with HDMI, VGA and Composite inputs as well as stereo 4 ohm at 3W output driving capability. The setup is very easy to use - simply connect a 5-24VDC adapter to the 2.1mm center-positive DC jack, then connect a digital video source to one of the ports and two 4 to 8 ohm speakers to the SPK output pins.
For use with a Raspberry Pi we suggest editing config.txt to set the HDMI to 1024x600 in case it doesn't detect the resolution properly. You can see our suggested config.txt in the Technical details tab. The easiest way to edit the config.txt is to put the Pi SD card into an every day computer and edit config.txt with any text editor and save.
- The monitor include HY070CTP-HD-RGB IPS display, RTD2660H driver board, Acrylic case, two 8 ohm speakers module.
- 7” diagonal, 16:9, 1024x600 Resolution
- Viewing angles: IPS
- Capacitive touch panel, Windows and Linux HID support
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- HDMI, AV & VGA input
- HDMI stereo speaker support
- IR remote controller,easy to operate ( reserve )
- Supply Voltage: DC 5-24V
Power draw from combined display+HDMI driver when backlight is on
- 5V: 1500mA (not recommended, sometimes doesn't work @ 5V)
- 12V: 1000mA