The LPC1788 is a Cortex-M3 microcontroller for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption at frequencies of 120 MHz. Features include 512 kB of flash memory, 96 kB of data memory, Ethernet, USB 2.0 Host/OTG/Device , 8-channel DMA controller, 5 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 3 SSP/SPI, 3 I2C, I2S, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, QEI, LCD controller, SD/MMC interface, motor control PWM, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock with separate battery supply, and up to 165 general purpose I/O pins.
HY-LPC1788-CORE Board Overview
The HY-LPC1788-CORE Board features an LPC1788 controller, JTAG, an USB Device, onboard power supply and all the input output pins taken out via a 2.00mm standard Berg Connectivity. HY-LPC1788-CORE Board can be used as a general controller board for various designs and different connectivity options.
The sample source code, schematic, software and tools are provided along with the board using which you can start with your application development.
The HY-LPC1788-CORE Board has a 20 pin Wiggler-compatible JTAG interface which can be used for debugging/programming.
The board can be debugged/programmed using parallel JTAG and CoiNel USB JTAG. You can also program the board via UART0 by the use of a simple TTL to RS232 converter. Parallel JTAG and TTL to RS232 converters are part of the package.
HY-LPC1788-CORE Board Features
- JTAG connector ( 2*10 pin 2.00mm ) for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG.
- The board has access to allmost all pins for external connection.
- The pins are named according to the interfaces where ever possible.
- All pins are available via standard 2.00mm Berg Strip.
- On Board USB Device. This is a perfect solution for developing USB Peripherals.
- On Board Mini USB ( USB Device ) Power Supply with Power Supply LED.
- On Board Reset Circuit.
- 12 MHz crystal oscillator.
- 32.768 kHz crystal for Real Time Clock.
- Board Dimensions: 60 * 45 mm.
- one user programmable LED
- LCD interface with backlight and TouchPanel circuit, support resistance touch screen
- support 16-bit true color, resolution up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- 4.3" LCD Module with resolution 480 x 272 pixels, HY43-LCD, recommend the whole package in here.
- 5" LCD Module with resolution 480 x 272 pixels, HY5-LCD, recommend the whole package in here.
- 5" LCD Module with resolution 800 x 480 pixels, HY5-LCD-HD, recommend the whole package in here.
- 7" LCD Module with resolution 800 x 480 pixels, HY7-LCD, recommend the whole package in here.
- 4-wire resistive touch screen
- on board EMC 32MB 16bit data bus SDRAM memory ( Default ) or 32MB 32bit data bus memory ( optional need more money )
- on board EMC 128M NAND FLASH memory
- on board EMC 8MB NOR FLASH memory
- on board 2MB SPI FLASH memory
- on board 256Mbit EEPROM memory
HY-LPC1788-SDK ( only motherboard ) Overview
HY-LPC1788-SDK ( only motherboard ) use the core board and motherboard, have LCD interface ( need core board ), Ethernet interface, USB Host / devce interface, I2S audio interface, UART, CAN, RS485 interface.
HY-LPC1788-SDK ( only motherboard ) Features
- 100/10M Ethernet interface based on SMSC LAN8720 Ethernet PHY
- 1 * USB to serial port, connect UART0 (for ISP and debugging)
- 2 * DB9 RS232 serial port
- 2 * mini USB device 2.0 interface
- 2 * USB Host 2.0 interface
- 1 * standard mrico SD card Deck
- standard 2.54mm JTAG interface
- I2S interface based on UDA1380HN, 3.5mm stereo audio output, 3.5mm stereo audio input, 3.5mm microphone input.
- 2 * CAN 2.0B bus interface
- 1 * RS485 bus interface
- 5V DC voltage input
- one changel adjustable potentiometer input interface for ADC conversion test
- DA output for DAC wave output
- 7 user button ( include isp button ) , a reset button
- On board 2MB SPI FLASH
- on board real time clock backup battery pedestal ( no battery )
- motherboard size : 17cm * 11.2cm, thickness 2.0mm
External expansion interface Features
2.54MM pitch 26 PIN (CN16) lead to 16 bit GPIO port, EMC address bus high 16 bit reuse. if use SDRAM 16bit data bus, it can use. if use SDRAM 32bit data bus, it can not use.
2.54MM pitch 26 PIN (CN17) lead to 22 bit GPIO port, LCD interface reuse. If not used LCD, it can use. if use LCD, it can not use.
- 1 x HY-LPC1788-SDK Development Board
- 1 x 4.3" inch LCD resistance touch screen with resolution 480 x 272 pixels ( HY43-LCD )