This is the first motor-driven expansion board that based on ESP- 12E development platform. When inserting ESP-12E module, please note the direction consistent with an expansion board antenna; The use of short modules that can simultaneously control board and motor.
- ESP12 DEV KIT development board expansion module;
- lead ESP12 DEV KIT all the features of pins: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power connector;
- extend two-way motor-driven, two-way direct drive motor;
- onboard power switch;
- Motor power, control power separation; In the experiment, a short circuit can block the merger, shorted to VIN and VM, while power supply to the motor and the control board.
- Motor Power Range: 4.5V ~ 36V;
- control supply range: 4.5V ~ 9V
- Logical operating current Iss: ≤60mA (Vi = L), ≤22mA (Vi = H);
- Driving part of the work current Io: ≤1.2A;
- Maximum power dissipation: 4W (T = 90 ℃)
- Control signal input level: High: 2.3V≤VIH≤VIN; Low: -0.3V≤VIL≤1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- ESP12E Dev Kit Control Port: D1, D3 (A motor); D2, D4 (B motor)
- L293D Motor Driven Expansion Board for NodeMcu Lua Wifi Board x 1