CM-RK3066 is System on Chip module, which contains Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex-A9 processor, Power managment Unit TPS659102, Ethernet PHY LAN8720A, 1GB DDR3 memory and 8GB NAND Flash. All RK3066 signals are available on 2 connectors x 100 pin and 1 connector x 40 pin with 1.27mm picth.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3066 ARM Cortex A9 Dual-Core CPU @ 1.6GHz + Mali-400MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 DRAM
- Storage – 8GB Nand Flash
- Ethernet – 10/100 Mbps
- Connector - 2 connectors x 100pin, 1 connector x 40pin(No welding)
- Size - 70 x 58mm
SOM-RK3066 is evaluation board based on CM-RK3066 module and is routed on 2 layers only. SOM-RK3066 is done to explore all features of RK3066 but the files are available and customers can tailor it to their needs.
Reference design for SOM-RK3066 with HDMI, LCD, CTP, Audio Out, Camera, 10/100M Ethernet,USB-OTG,and 4 USB hosts is available with PADS9.5, Protel99SE, AD, PCB files, so everyone can modify and tailor to his needs.
- Rockchip RK3066 ARM Cortex A9 Dual-core @ 1.6Ghz + Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, up to 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 8GB Nand Flash & eMMC FLASH ( option )
- Power Management Unit - TPS659102
- Power Indicator LED
- TX indicator LED use for debug
- 10/100M Ethernet PHY - LAN8710A
- J3, expansion 20x2 pin 1.27MM
- J2, expansion 50x2 pin 1.27MM
- J1, expansion 50x2 pin 1.27MM
- 1x CM-RK3066
for more information, you can visit marsboard.com