Mini GSM / GPRS breakout board is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T- Mobile is suggested)
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8 speaker and electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts
- Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection