Users guide of LCD Monitor - HY101CTM
Controls & Connections
|1.||Source||Press this key to enter the menu of signal source and choose signal source.|
|2.||Menu||Press this key to enter main menu. Use main menu need remote control.|
|3.||VOL+/VOL-||Press these two keys to add or reduce volume, and choose signal source under menu of signal source.|
|4.||Power||Power On / Standby|
|1.Power Input||3.5*1.35mm 12V DC Input|
|2.LED indicator||Power LED|
|3.USB Touch & USB Host||Micro USB 1.1 device for USB touch, and use Micro USB to USB A Receptacle cable, then insert USB storage device to the USB port to view photos and play music and movie.|
|4.HDMI IN||HDMI connection support to view 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats. Be sure to use only an HDMI cable that bears the HDMI logo.|
|5.VGA||Use custom Mini HDMI to VGA cable (HD15), connects to a personal computer video output connector use HD15-HD15 (VGA) cable (analog RGB).Can also be connected to other analog RGB equipment. if the picture is noisy , flickering or not clear, adjust Phase and Pitch of Screen settings.|
|6.Headphone Jack||Connects to your headphones. if your headphones do not match the jack, use a suitable plug adapter (not supplied). while headphones are connected, the speakers are muted.|
Menu operation instructions
Signal source selection
Press "Source" key either on the remote control or on the control panel, then menu of signal source will be displayed on the screen. Then press "▲/▼" on the remote control or "VOL+/VOL-" key on the conrtol panel to choose the signal source. Press "OK" key on the remote control or "Source" key on the control panel and monitor will switch the current signal source to the signal source you choose.
Press "Menu" key on the remote control or on the control panel. the monitor will display the main menu.
1. Press "◀/▶" key on the remote control to select the adjustment sort menu, which includes 5 sort: PICTURE, SOUND, TIME, OPTION, Applications.
2. Press "▼" key on the remote control to enter the adjustment sort menu.
3. Press "▲/▼" key on the remote control to select what it needed to adjust in sort menu.
4. Press "◀/▶" key on the remote control to adjust the value or setting.
5. Press "Return" key to exit the main menu when the monitor displays the Main Menu;
- Press "Menu" key to return the previous menu when the monitor displays the submenu;
- Press "Source" key to display the signal source menu.
6.During the operation , the selections which can not be adjusted at current mode will be hidden automatically and the color of the selections will be changed in to gray.
|Picture Mode||Adjust the overall effect of images: Standard, Soft, User, Bright.|
|Contrast||Adjust the overall layering of images: increase the value to improve the contrast and decrease the value reduce the contrast (0-100).|
|Brightness||Adjust the overall brightness of images: increase the value to improve the brightness and decrease the value reduce the brightness (0-100).|
|Color(Saturation)||Adjust the color depth of images: increase the value to improve the depth and decrease the value reduce the depth (0-100).|
|Sharpness||Adjust definition of images: increase the value to improve the definition and decrease the value reduce the definition (0-100).|
|Tint(Hue)||Adjust color tone: increase the value to improve the tone and decrease the value reduce the tone (0-100); the tone function is only valid in NTSC system.|
|Color Temp.||Adjust the overall color temperature of images: Medium, warm, User, Cool.|
|Aspect Ratio||Adjust the aspect ratio: 4:3/16:9/Zoom1/Zoom2/Just Scan/point to point|
|VGA Auto Adjust||Adjusts the screen image. (VGA input only)|
|Backlight Adjustment||Control the LCD Backlight|
|Sound Mode||Select the audio mode: Standard, Music, Movie, Sports, User.|
|Treble||Adjust the treble: increase the value to increase the treble and decrease the value to reduce the treble (0-100).|
|Bass||Adjust the bass: increase the value to increase the bass and decrease the value to reduce the bass (0-100).|
|Balance|| Adjust balance of left or right sound: increasing analog value decreasing left volume;
Decreasing analog value decreases right volume(L50-R50), generally, the balance is set to 0.
|OSD Language||Set the menu language: there are many languages to select.|
|Restore the Factory Default||Clear all memorized settings and restore to the factory default settings.|
|Software Update(USB)||Upgrade firmware (Refresh firmware)through USB.|
Firmware Refresh instructions
1. Please Prepare USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk use FAT format.
2. Please select the suitable firmware according to your LCD panel.
3. Please copy the firmware to the USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk root directory. Make sure it only has one firmware file that you need refresh.
4. use USB A Receptacle to Micro USB cable, Plug in USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk to the USB port of controller Board.