Users guide of LCD Monitor - HYM101A
(→Firmware Refresh instructions)
(→Firmware Refresh instructions)
|Line 277:||Line 277:|
5. Plug in
5. Plug in Power Supply, enter option menu operation, USB upgrade options. Wait for the upgrade to complete.
==USB multimedia function==
==USB multimedia function==
Revision as of 08:17, 28 February 2019
Controls & Connections
|K1.||UP||Up button, include key reuse function.|
|K2.||Menu/OK||Press this key to enter main menu. Include key reuse function.|
|K3.||LEFT||Left button, include key reuse function|
|K4.||RIGHT||Right button, include key reuse function|
|K5.||SOURCE||Choose signal source under menu of signal source.|
|K6.||DOWN||Down button, include key reuse function|
|K7.||POWER||Power On / Standby|
|1.IR receiver||IR remote receiver|
|2.HDMI IN||HDMI connection support to view 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats. Be sure to use only an HDMI cable that bears the HDMI logo.|
|3.VGA||Use custom Mini HDMI to VGA cable (HD15), connects to a personal computer video output connector use HD15-HD15 (VGA) cable (analog RGB).Can also be connected to other analog RGB equipment. if the picture is noisy , flickering or not clear, adjust Phase and Pitch of Screen settings.|
|4.Headphone Jack||Connects to your headphones. if your headphones do not match the jack, use a suitable plug adapter (not supplied). while headphones are connected, the speakers are muted.|
|5.Speaker Connector||4PIN 2.0mm Connector|
|6.USB Touch & USB Host||Micro USB 1.1 device for USB touch, USB Host for use Micro USB to USB A Receptacle cable, then insert USB storage device to the USB port to view photos and play music and movie.|
|7.LED indicator||Power LED.|
|8.Power Input||Micro USB 5V/1A Input.|
Menu operation instructions
Signal source selection
Press "Source" key either on the remote control or on the control key, then menu of signal source will be displayed on the screen. Then press "▲/▼" on the remote control or "UP/DOWN" key on the conrtol key to choose the signal source. Press "OK" key on the remote control or "MENU/OK" key on the control key and monitor will switch the current signal source to the signal source you choose. ( when use control key, RIGHT/LEFT key reuse as a return key in this menu )
Press "Menu" key on the remote control or on the control key. the monitor will display the main menu.
1. Press "▲/▼" key on the remote control to select the adjustment sort menu, which includes 6 sort: Image Settings, Display Settings, Audio Settings, OSD Settings, Setup Settings, Service Settings. ( when use control key, UP/DOWN key is "▲/▼" key )
2. Press "▶" key on the remote control to enter the adjustment sort menu. ( when use control key, RIGHT key is "▶" key )
3. Press "▲/▼" key on the remote control to select what it needed to adjust in sort menu. ( when use control key, UP/DOWN key is "▲/▼" key )
4. Press "◀/▶" key on the remote control to adjust the value or setting. ( when use control key, LEFT/RIGHT key is "◀/▶" key )
5. Press "Return" key to exit the main menu when the monitor displays the Main Menu; ( when use control key, SOURCE key reuse as a return key in this menu )
- Press "Menu" key to return the previous menu when the monitor displays the submenu;
6.During the operation , the selections which can not be adjusted at current mode will be hidden automatically and the color of the selections will be changed in to gray.
|Picture Mode||Adjust the overall effect of images: Standard, Mild, User, Dynamic.|
|Contrast||Adjust the overall layering of images: increase the value to improve the contrast and decrease the value reduce the contrast (0-100).|
|Brightness||Adjust the overall brightness of images: increase the value to improve the brightness and decrease the value reduce the brightness (0-100).|
|Color(Saturation)||Adjust the color depth of images: increase the value to improve the depth and decrease the value reduce the depth (0-100).|
|Sharpness||Adjust definition of images: increase the value to improve the definition and decrease the value reduce the definition (0-100).|
|Color Temp.||Adjust the overall color temperature of images: Medium, warm, Cool.|
|Sleep Timer||Set the waiting time of standby: Off, 15min, 30min, 45min, 60min, 90min, 120min.|
|Aspect Ratio||Adjust the aspect ratio: 4:3/16:9/Zoom1/Zoom2/point to point|
|Backlight||Control the LCD Backlight|
|VGA Auto Adjust||Adjusts the screen image. (VGA input only)|
|Sound Mode||Select the audio mode: Standard, Music, Movie, Sports, User.|
|Treble||Adjust the treble: increase the value to increase the treble and decrease the value to reduce the treble (0-100).|
|Bass||Adjust the bass: increase the value to increase the bass and decrease the value to reduce the bass (0-100).|
|Balance|| Adjust balance of left or right sound: increasing analog value decreasing left volume;
Decreasing analog value decreases right volume(L50-R50), generally, the balance is set to 0.
|OSD Language||Set the menu language: there are many languages to select.|
|OSD Time Out||Adjust menu time out: 15, 30, 60, 120, 180. Unit: second.|
|OSD Transparency||Adjust the menu transparency: increase the value to increase the transparency and decrease the value to reduce the transparency.|
|Software Update(USB)||Upgrade firmware (Refresh firmware)through USB.|
Firmware Refresh instructions
1. Please Prepare USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk use FAT format.
2. Please select the suitable firmware according to your LCD panel, Firmware download from [ here].
3. Please copy the firmware to the USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk root directory. Make sure it only has one firmware file that you need refresh.
4. use USB A Receptacle to Micro USB cable, Plug in USB 2.0 Flash Memory Driver disk to the USB port of controller Board.
5. Plug in 5V/1A micro usb cable for Power Supply, enter option menu operation, USB upgrade options. Wait for the upgrade to complete.
USB multimedia function
Connect the usb storage device to the usb interface in the TV set, press "Source" key to select the usb signal source and press "OK" key to confirm.
1. compatible usb media files: video, audio, picture, and text. the nonstandard usb storage devicdes may be incompatible; please replace with standard devices;
2. steam media system has limitation on every kind of file format, and will report error if beyond system limit;
3. do not unplug the USB device while playing, or else it will cause system or device error;
4. the system supports usb flash device and removable hard disk with standard usb1.1 and usb 2.0 interface transmission protocol. the file format of usb device must be FAT or FAT32, instead of NTFS.
5. the USB interface of this TV set can supply a voltage of 5V and the maximum current is 500ma; accurate identification of the multimedia player will be affected when a storage device above 500ma is used, which is a normal phenomenon.
6. press "Media" on the remote control can enter the USB signal source directly.
press "◀/▶" key to select file type menu, which includes PHOTO, MUSIC, MOVIE and TEXT.
Basic Operation Instruction
Select MOVIE to enter the MOVIE submenu. Select your U disk or hard disk, and press "OK" key on the remote control to read your MOVIE documents.
Select to return to disk selection interface. press "▲/▼/◀/▶" key to select MOVIE, and press "OK" key to confirm (the selected file has a red check mark in the lower right; you can select multiple files and add to the playing list), and then press key directly without selecting any file, the system will add all the files in the folder to the playing list
when MOVIE are playing, press "OK" key on the remote control, a toolbar will display under the screen (press "▼" key on the remote control to hide toolbar).