The FT811CB is a development module for FTDI’s FT811, which is used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT811 Embedded Video Engine, EVE.
The modules contains an FT811Q graphic controller and a 5" TFT color display with 800×480-pixel resolution, Each pixel can display 262K different colors. The TFT display is covered with a capacitive touch panel which can be used as an input device.
This module behaves as an SPI slave, and requires a SPI Master for proper micro-controller interfacing and system integration.
The FT811CB utilises the FTDI FT811 Embedded Video Engine, EVE. Graphic, audio and touch features of the FT811 chip can be accessed with the FT811CB. For a full list of the FT811’s features please see the FT811 datasheet.
- Ready to use LCD module.
- Integrated with capacitive touch screen LCD panel
- 0.5mm connector FPC socket for interfacing
- Integrated 0.5mm connector FPC socket to 2.54mm Pitch Connector Headers board
- 5V tolerant buffers when used with a 5V SPI Master
- Precision fitted bezel in black
- 1 x FT811CB-HY50HD
- 1 x 12 pin FPC connect cable