The FT810CB is a development module for FTDI’s FT810, which is used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT810 Embedded Video Engine, EVE.
The modules contains an FT810Q graphic controller and a 5" TFT color display with 800×480-pixel resolution, Each pixel can display 262K different colors. The TFT display is covered with a resistive touch panel which can be used as an input device.
This module behaves as an SPI slave, and requires a SPI Master for proper micro-controller interfacing and system integration.
FT810CB hardware is compatible with FT800CB, FT800CB and FT810CB support different LCD panel size options and are designed for industrial or commercial environments with precision fitted bezels in black.
The FT810CB utilises the FTDI FT810 Embedded Video Engine, EVE. Graphic, audio and touch features of the FT810 chip can be accessed with the FT810CB. For a full list of the FT810’s features please see the FT810 datasheet.
- Ready to use LCD module.
- Integrated with resistive touch screen LCD panel
- 0.5mm connector FPC socket for interfacing
- Integrated 0.5mm connector FPC socket to 2.54mm Pitch Connector Headers board
- 5V tolerant buffers when used with a 5V SPI Master
- Precision fitted bezel in black
- 1 x FT810CB-HY50HD
- 1 x 12 pin FPC connect cable